Your medical record is a confidential document and MicroClear Ears maintains the security of your personal information at all times. MicroClear Ears needs to collect information about you for the primary purpose of providing a quality service to you. In order to thoroughly assess, diagnose and provide therapy, we need to collect some personal information from you. If you do not provide this information; we may be unable to treat you.
This information will also be used for:
- The administrative purpose of running the practice;
- Billing either directly or through an insurer or compensation agency;
- Use within the practice if discussing or passing your case to another practitioner within the practice for your ongoing management;
- Disclosure of information to your doctors, other health professionals or to teachers to facilitate communication and best possible care for you; and
- In the case of insurance or compensation claim it may be necessary to disclose and/or collect information that concerns your return to work to an insurer or your employer.
We do not disclose your personal information to overseas recipients.